The projects and ideas I have altered and helped by you

This blog is designed to give the viewer more to do than just read, look and comment. I have made it so that you can comment and help me with my projects and influence and help realize my ideas. Do not be shy come on and help me create a mini world

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

a rocket launching truck

ok just a small project that I will soon complete but before I do so I may need some tips ;-)

side view...can you spot the spade?

slightly more fanciful but a good perspective

plan view

rear elevation

main elevation

another side shot..can you see the fire extinguisher
ok there you go sorry about the lighting

2 comments:

  1. Great painting, I love the weathered look you done, top job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ray... hey if you go over to my other blog you can see the finished truck.

      Delete