The projects and ideas I have altered and helped by you

This blog is designed to give the viewer more to do than just read, look and comment. I have made it so that you can comment and help me with my projects and influence and help realize my ideas. Do not be shy come on and help me create a mini world

Sunday, May 27, 2012

I've added a poll

well look up in the top right corner of this blog and you'll see a little poll. you can select all you want, please note that the first vote by me was on "more sleep" I have had a busy weekend but more on that later :-D

just a qick post what I will say is that I am thinking of allowing others to post on this site to really open up the thinking atmosphere

2 comments:

  1. You left out an option: 'all of the above'. I would have voted for that one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if I did all of the above my work load would be huge... I am just prioritising... yes somone else voted for sleep more!!! just the funny option but I wonder if I can use it at home to get out of doing things... "james can you take the rubbish out?" "no. the people have said I should sleep more" :-P

    ReplyDelete