The projects and ideas I have altered and helped by you

This blog is designed to give the viewer more to do than just read, look and comment. I have made it so that you can comment and help me with my projects and influence and help realize my ideas. Do not be shy come on and help me create a mini world

Thursday, August 9, 2012

SPETNAZ FOUND!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO I found them! they were in their little plastic bag which had ended up with the others I use when I take the dog for a walk! my mum (that is the correct way to spell it :-P) did say that only when I looked again at a place I thought I had looked would I find them and she is right. just a few bumps and scraps but appart from that no damage! well tonight I will celebrate and put them is a safe place.

P.S sorry no pictures of me as I have just got them back

2 comments:

  1. I hope the bag was not used...that would be awful! Glad you found them.

    ReplyDelete