The projects and ideas I have altered and helped by you

This blog is designed to give the viewer more to do than just read, look and comment. I have made it so that you can comment and help me with my projects and influence and help realize my ideas. Do not be shy come on and help me create a mini world

Thursday, August 9, 2012

SPETNAZ MISSING!!!!

well, not your normal post but, I regret to inform you all that a large group of painted spetnaz figs have mysteriously dissapeared!!! I am still looking but it am right now very angry. I have very few leads and the dog is a strong suspect but he has never done anything like this before, well to painted figs, so I do not suspect him much. this message is really focusd towards and of my local friends who think they can help me. I know a few of you look at this blog.

But any help would be nice and I hope that my next post will include a big photo of me with my figs!

No comments:

Post a Comment